Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog Post 16

Reflection Video
What would be the method of teaching that you will emphasize?
For starters, it will not be the burp back method. The idea of my classroom will be based off of collaborative learning and research.
What tools will you use and what tools will your student use?
 One of the tools would be Google search engine.  I will set a scavenger hunt for them to find the answers via internet. Another tool that will be handy in the classroom is the iPad. A lot of student activities can be handle through the iPad.

  The grade I wan to teach is 5th grade. I picture myself being an energetic teacher. I want my students to consider my class as  the friend zone; everyone will be friends. My main goal is to be a positive and productive in my students' lives. My teaching style will be collaborative learning because we all will learn from one another.
  Students all learn differently. Therefore, I can't expect them to learn on the same paste; however, I do expect them to put their best foot forward. I will be a teacher that gives students respect and expect it in return.
   Some of the tools I would use in my classroom would be the Smartboard and Blogging. The smartboard allows interaction in the classroom. With blogging, I want my students to be aware of the social world and it can be used for learning. Blogging will also allow others to see their work and their progression.
My expectations of my students will be high. Kids are capable of anything that  we, educators and parents, push them to do. In addition, learning is meant be fun. The only way learning can be fun is by making it fun.
   From my experience in EDM 310, there's always room to improve and that's the attitude I am taking into the classroom with me. I am not expecting to be 100 percent, however, I am willing to learn as I continue my educational journey inside and outside the classroom.

r

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you have used tools elsewhere. Yes, if we don't know we must find out! Yes, you must be your own teacher!

    ReplyDelete