Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K Post 3 October

Gardening!
fruits and veggies in a basket

Andrea, a student in Mrs. Hartooni's class, explained how excited she was about gardening with her class as a project. She explained that they will be growing fruits, veggies, and other types of plants. Andrea explained that she has some experience with gardening because she has helped her grandmother in her garden.
In my comment, I told her how I really enjoyed reading her blog post. I explained my observation on how excited she as about gardening. I pointed out that we had something in common; both of our grandparents own a garden. At the end of my comment, I wished her luck and told her to have fun gardening.

Heros
super-hero

In Jen's blog post she wrote about how her mother was her hero. She explained how she loves how her mother takes care of her and always proved for her. In my comment, I told her how I really enjoyed reading her blog post. I explained to her how my mother is my hero too. I told her the reason why my mother is my hero because she's a great listener. At the end of my comment, I wished her the best of luck.

Soybeans
soybeans

In Jacob's blog he explained how soybeans is one of the natural resources in Nebraska. He explained how it can be used in many different ways such as making candy or even milk. In my comment, I gave him credit on how informative his blog was on soybeans. The information that he gave about soybeans I didn't even know. Overall I wished him the best of luck this semester.

I'm so excited for the G.R.A.P.
kids
In Andrew's blog, he explained how excited he was for the G.R.A.P. He explained how if he were Melody he would really be stressed. He taught a valuable life lesson on being thankful for what you have. In my comment, I applaud Andrew's blog post because he retaught a lesson I needed to learn. I told him that he taught me a lesson and I encourage him to keep up the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment