Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4T Post 3

Forget Following your Heart-Follow Your HeartBreak
passion propels your dreams

Angela Maiers' explains in her blog post that is best to follow your heartbreak to find what you really are passionate about. She tells us that passion really matters. It shows you what or who your really care about. It allows you to focus on what interest you the most. In Maiers' blog post, she gave a couple of questions and steps to follow in order to find that particular thing that breaks your heart.
Student Innovators Take Center Stage
In my comment, I thanked Angela Maiers for sharing her idea on how to find passion. I explained to her that I never thought about using negative problems to find a positive solution. This is an activity that can be done with the class as an icebreaker to see their ideas and opinions on what really matters to students.

Angela Maiers' explains how she goes about different schools and reminds kids that they are really geniuses. She explains how a group of kids was proved with the opportunity to present their work to 400 innovators. For a kid, this means a lot when they know that their work matters to someone else. In my comment, I thanked Angela Maier's for sharing the blog post. I also told her how I find the Choose2Matter program a great opportunity for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment